Sunday, May 28, 2006

Is nonsense about nonsense going too far? Is it even impossible? These questions may or may not concern us, but one thing I'm certain of is this: any cobbled together robot outfitted with artificial intelligence has got to be able to spout a steady stream of blather if it wants to be taken for a human. I worry that today's AI programmers, hard at work to make their software understand reason, have forgotten to include the ability to speak without it. Rudimentary programs might work like this.
  • Start folderol: "I ate tailored loft rats."

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! What kinda flaked-out mamby-pamby site you got goin' on her eanyway? I thought this was Palindrome of the DAY. Not Palindrome of my-whimsical-willy-nilly notion. Not Palindrome of the whenever-I-feel-like-it, but PALINDROME OF THE DAY. It says it right there in teal and white. C'mon, read it with me PAL-IN-DROME-OF-THE-DAY! See, DAY!

You got some esplainin' to do.

Get to it! Chop chop!

Palindrome away with your palindrome of the day.

Some of us can't sleep with out it.

Signed,
Embittered palindromeless insomniac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home